Learn to Blog

Happy Father's Day

My dad came back for Father's Day celebration with the family! Yippie Yeayyyy!

My sisters always said when daddy is back, it's as though we are all taking a breather, taking a break from all the hectic lifestyles. It's true though. Whenever daddy is back, it feels like CNY! Hahahahahahha! We'll all hang out together, going here and there, eat all the good food and just have fun! My sisters would leave all her homework aside, and I would usually apply leave from my company and just chill out with the family! <3

Daddy came home on Friday night, he drove really long journey and hence the exhaustion. We just chillax at home! Daddy asked for our suggestions on nice restaurants to celebrate father's day! And.. This noble job is always assigned to me! I proposed two restaurants to daddy, The Hills at Damansara Height and La Risata at Ampang. Daddy picked La Risata at Ampang! :D

On Saturday noon, we all went out for lunch and picked up this cake on our way home! My sister Kathyrn insisted to squeeze all these wishes into the cake! So yeahhhhh! Was supposed to order two cakes! But then... Daddy said that's a waste of money! Hahhahahahahhhaa!


As you could probably tell, it was 
Jack's 23rd Birthday!
Father's Day!
And also 24th Wedding Anniversary of Daddy and Mummy! :D

Daddy and mummy held hands and cut cakes, and blew the candle together! It looked like they were just married. Chinese has this cake cutting ceremony on our wedding reception! And mummy said we should also popped Champagne! Hahahahhaha! 

So after we were all dressed up, we headed out for dinner! We drove all the way to Ampang, and got lost! Hahahhahahahahha! Waze la!!!!!!!!! I typed the address into Waze and thought we would definitely reach the destiny safe and sound! Unfortuantely, we couldn't find it! And while I was calling La Risata to ask for directions to go to their place, daddy found Victoria Station and daddy said we should just dine at Victoria Station! Hahahahahhahah. 

 The steakhouse was fully booked! Luckily we were there pretty early, and still managed to get ourselves a table! :D






So belows are all the pictures of foods! I didn't really snap properly because, they hastily started eating! Hahahahahhahahahahhaa! Pardon my grandmother memory, I really can't recall the name of the dishes! Hmmmmmm....

The complementary bread and butter! <3 

It's a soup of mixture of seafood! 

Lobster bisque! Yummyyyy! This is mine! :D 

All time favourite- ESCARGOTS!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

This is Daddy's lamb! 

 I don't know what is this, but this has combination of all variety of seafood! :D

 Cajun Salmon and Grilled Lamb Loin!

Cajun Salmon and Grilled Chicken Fillet! 

Prawns and Fish Fillet! 


So.... My daddy is my hero! I think my dad is the strongest man alive! He struggled a lot and he had to bear with all kinds of pressure, but he never, never even once, he gave up on his life! I remember mummy telling us, how hard was dad's situation when he faced failure in his life, he never slept at night, he stayed awake all nights to think of solutions! And the next day, he would go to work energetically and enthusiastically, as though he was fine. My dad gave us the best life he could! Daddy wanted all of us to be genius and perfect, daddy set very high target for us in the schooldays, daddy sent us to Piano Class, Daddy sent us to singing classes, Daddy sent us to arithmetic class; Daddy supported our concerts and bought so many tickets, I remembered daddy shouting 'encore' down the stage, just because we asked him to do so! Daddy also hired private tutor to give us tuition since we were in primary schools! Daddy gave us everything we wanted! 

7 years ago, that was the first time I saw my daddy crying. It was such a heartbreaking moment, and I told myself, after this, I am gonna make daddy proud! I will never make him shed a tear anymore! But.. I failed it. I hurt my daddy terribly last year, it hurts me the most, when I read a text from daddy telling me, I am his favourite kid among the 4 of us! I remember daddy's every single text telling me he was crying and his heart aching terribly, to see me became so rebellious! And even I had let him down zillion times, on my birthday last year, daddy brought me to jewelry shop and asked me to choose any gift I want! I picked out a key pendant and a necklace in white gold. And on my president's list award ceremony, daddy purposely took his day off and flew back just to attend. Just for me... All these things that my daddy did for me, made me realize how terrible I was as a daughter. I didn't go home for winter solstice reunion, Daddy waited for me but I didn't even go home.... 

But.. Thanks daddy! Thanks for accepting me again. Yesterday I gave daddy a card, I never gave daddy any Father's Day card ever since I left primary school, my dad kept asking me why wasted money, I just replied with bluekkkk! And after daddy finished reading, he told me thanks! I am really sorry for what I have done! I promise to give you a great life in the future! And I am also determined I would write a book about us, and how my dad and produce awesome children in this family! Daddy, I am proud of you and you are my hero, now and forever! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig