Learn to Blog

5 things that cheer me up

We all have good days, and we all have challenging days. So it's about being grateful for what you have and what you are.

These are the small things I got in the past week that gave me huge happiness. :)

#1


It gave me a good laugh. 
Laughter is indeed the best medicine.
And also I was with the best companion on earth. :)

#2


Sweets from Love, Winnie.
Just because love is sweet.
And she is as sweet as the sweets she gave. Or perhaps, sweeter. <3

#3



Miranda Kerr's photos.
I have had more than 100 of her photos in my phone.
She made me realized that, we don't necessarily need an oval shaped face to look stunning.
Embrace those chubby face! 

#4


Because learning is a lifelong process. 
And relationships are the hardest chapters in life lessons.
And I have always believed in being a 'giver' than a 'taker'.

#5


This range of whitening skin care that I got recently.
Because I think being fair = beautiful.
And fair skin is something I will never have. sobs.



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig