Learn to Blog

Things that cheer me up

This post should be named as foods that cheer me up instead, because all the things I am showing below are actually food, various types of food, all with a story behind... :)

When everyone is busy talking about the guy they crush on or their boyfriend, all I could say is... I LOVE FOOD. Hahahahahahhahahah. So that's how food has been a good substitution as my spouse. Hahahhahahahahahha.

#1 My favourite popcorn

Because it's a surprise gift from my sweetest girl, aka my twin sister. :)
She bought this and surprised me on a Monday morning.
She said this reminded her of me. 
She couldn't help but buying it.
And to my surprise, she bought my favourite flavour.
Needless to say, I finished it within two days. 
Hahahahahhahhahhaha.
I am still happy and surprised about this special treat. 
All I could say is, I am lucky to have known her. :)

#2 Little bear biscuits


Because I am too used to calling it little bear biscuits,
daddy had to correct me saying this is actually PANDA! 
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
This is one of my favourite snacks on earth.
Just by eating this keeps me smiling all day long. :)

#3 Butter crab


For this, we traveled 2 hours to Sekinchan.
I ain't no seafood lover, due to allergic reaction,
but I still ate it.
A LOT OF THEM.
It's not just a meal, 
it's a great family bonding session too. 

#4

Because it kept my dearest bestie waited for an hour just to deliver this to me.
It was the sweetest meal on earth YET.
I almost tear when I saw her waiting all alone, despite of boredom, 
just to make sure the famished me had some food. 
I feel so touched, even till this very moment. 
I finally understand what real friends are. 
Real friend touches our soul, and stay in our heart forever.
They need not to be there all the time,
but one thing I can be sure of, 
they never leave. 

#5 Carbonara

Because carbonara is my favourite pasta on earth! 
And I shared this same taste with someone.
It was a treat, but it was more valuable than any treat. 
It's from a sincere heart, 
hoping for a smile in exchange.
It involved a lot of guessing, hoping and wondering.
But it all end up with smiles. 
That last..... 




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig