Learn to Blog

Blackstone Cafe High Tea session

As you could probably already tell from the title itself, I went for a high tea session with my girls yesterday. :D

Well... It wasn't just a high tea session actually. It was a pretty long day for me! I woke up at 5am to send my sister to University of Malaya. It feels like UM is my second university already. I go to UM like twice a week. Hahahahahhahahaha.


As usual, Federal Highway is as congested as it could be in the morning, which explains why I got up that early. Despite leaving my house at 6.30am, the cars were all still moving sluggishly towards the city center. Thankfully, at least it wasn't completely congested, so I managed to get back home on time for an outing with my girls! :D

We went to the mall pretty early so we went to MCD for breakfast! We met a weird guy there. I have no other words for him except weird. He kept staring at me and my friends, like we were all aliens. HEYYYYY C'MON! IF U ARE STARSTRUCK CAN YOU PLEASE STARE AT US WITH ADMIRATION IN UR EYES? He was practically, oh well, judging us. He stared at us for so long, at the second time I had no choice but to stare back. No. I wasn't kind enough to just stare back! I glared! Hahahhahahahahha! So I suppose he got freaked out and he looked away. *laughs*


This is the movie we watched! It's a great movie! I had no expectation at all for Chinese movie and I am the type who is reluctant to spend money on Chinese movie because I think it's not worth the money! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! SORRY! I think usual chinese movie has really boring story line or just simply lame. But this movie is really impressive! It is so poetic! It's as though I was reading a literature. I have a thing for Chinese literature. I really adore chinese literature. So i really like this movie. Go watch! I am sure you all will love it! :D


As I was walking to the cinema. I realized I was being followed by SADAKO! 
I must admit I was freaked out for a second. 
But then....


I mounted an attack way before SADAKO taken her action.
So.....
I WON! I defeated SADAKO!
*claps claps*
*laughs*

After our movie, we went for the highlight of the day! It's a cafe Vivienne has been wanting to visit! :D


















Spot our matching phone cases!!!
Thanks to Vivienne Tan for the lovely and thoughtful gift! :D
We can now haz couple phone case! 
HAHAHHAHAHAH!
NO! Not really!
We can now haz BFF phone case! :P

This place is very cosy! And the ambiance is just tranquilizing! Heeee... This place is suitable for a lazy afternoon, where u just wanna sit down and talk to ur girlfriends. :D


Sadly the choice is quite limited.
It doesnt have much variety.
u only have a few types of cakes to choose from.
And a few types of beverages.
But the cake is really fresh! And TASTY!
The tea is of course, fragrant and thirst quenching! 





Before signing off, let me end this post by quoting Icona Pop's girlfriends,
All I need in this life, is me and my girlfriends! 














No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig