Learn to Blog

Of beggar chicken and birthday cake

The title itself tells that it was a day where I spent eating beggar chicken and birthday cake! Hahahahhaha. Of course that's not all, let's go down into memory lane with me to see what an amazing day it was.

My sister and I were super eager to try out this new restaurant opened in our residential area, so we woke up early just to try out their breakfast! I was still sleepy and I just freshened up and headed out. Hahahhahahahhaha.

Complete bare face, messy hair and with my nerdy spect. 

My youngest sis!!! 

And tadaaaaaa....
It's just Burger King! *laughs*
But heyyyy it's my first time trying out their breakkie! :D

And then we all got ready before afternoon and headed out for beggar chicken! It's actually a famous chinese cuisine. We went there last year without making any reservation hence we didn't get to eat it. Anyways, due to some misunderstandings, lol, I thought my dad wanted to try it out, so I made a reservation a few days ahead. LOL!

It took us about an hour and half to get to that place. It's on some hill, somewhere near Broga hill i suppose. Hahahhahahah. No. I am usually not this bad when it comes to remembering places and route, but I kept getting confused between this place and another! *laughs*

Me and le lawyer.



The food pictures below are gonna amaze you. No. I lied. I believe these photos will not even fascinate you. But still I decided to show it. Because somehow, I as a normal human, do eat normal food. LOL!


 This is the famous beggar chicken!
They said this was how beggar in the past ate chicken! LOL!
But of course this is improvised version! LOL.

 This is how it looks like underneath all the wrapping! 

And this fish....
Not fish...
They are fishcakes! LOL!
These are among the famous dishes! We did ordered some other food.
But since those were just really normal food I didn't take photo of them.

So after our meal, we went around the town... Stopped by an old palace which didn't open for viewing! LOL.

We then decided to go to Paradigm Mall! My mum had been craving for Coffee Bean and I was eager to try out their Christmas limited edition beverages so le Birthday girl treated everyone! 

 I tried their Red Velvet hot cocoa and it's really delicious!!!!
Hot peppermint chocolate is perfect for mint and chocolate lovers! 
Since I am a huge fan of this combination, it's definitely a yayyyyy!!
Last but not least, Toffee Nut Latte. My mum loves it!
The other one Green Tea is specially for my dad! LOL! 

Me and le Mum!




We happily did our shopping in the mall and had really good time there. When the sun decided to dismiss Himself, we headed to the bakery to collect my Birthday cake! Birthday celebration can never be complete without blowing the flame off the candles! 


Happy 22nd Birthday to me!!!

I have another two more posts about my birthday! Hopefully reading it gives joy as much as I am enjoying it.



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig