Learn to Blog

Final Birthday Celebration with Twinnie

Now let me look at the hands of those who puked reading the title of this post! *laughs* I am sorry to bore everyone with my birthday celebration! Even my sis whined about how long my birthday celebration went and it almost feels like some chinese god's birthday which would be celebrated for a week! *laughs*

So as I said. This is the final one and there won't be anymore birthday posts after this. As for me... I am sure I will miss these days and I am already anticipating for next year's birthday! Hahhahahahahahha! :P

This final celebration my companion was Aishah, who is also a November babies! We planned about this outing on the first day of semester 6 and we are finally making it happen! LOL. We were both excited about this! But we didn't have much on our mind, we decided to just go with the flow. :D

In the morning we arrived at KL central about 11am and I brought Aishah and her sister Kak Bib to this building which I personally love a lot! Hahahahhaha! I am sorry but I have no idea what does the building call. It's located opposite Aloft hotel anyway.


And we decided to have our brunch here....
At Olive! :D





This is Aishah's pretty sister Kak Bib!! :D

 
US!!!! :D






 My drink! Black coffee! It's weird that they didn't provide creamer! -.-

 My meal!!
Egg's Benedict!!!



 Aishah's brunch! 




And this is Kak bib with her meal! Heeeee...

So overall this place has really awesome ambiance! And the best thing is that this building is consider quite new, so not much people know about this place, which means less customers and more privacy! *laugh* Well, I was just trying to say we didn't feel awkward taking photos at all. We even talked and laughed loudly because for a period of time there was only the 3 of us in that restaurant! *laughs* The service on the other hand was good, although they can't really speak malay nor english well. LOL! And the food was delicious la! We enjoyed ourselves a lot there and almost refused to leave that place since we felt really comfortable there! *laughs*

We managed to request the staff to take a few photos of us...



We then headed to Bukit Bintang.... We got to Fahrenheit and was totally attracted by the beautiful Christmas decoration! So we went crazy and took some photos! *laughs* And the good thing was, there was not many people there so we didn't have to squeeze or wait for turn or being photobombed by unknown! *laughs* Unlike Pavillion, it was too congested we didn't even want to take photo there! Hahahahhaha! 

















Then we had some awesome time shopping in Sephora! *Laughs* We practically were lost in Sephora for a couple of hours before we decided to step into Pavillion!

Like I mentioned earlier, it was really crowded so we didn't take photo of the deco. But we managed to selfie in front of a christmas tree. *laughs*



Without further due, we headed to the main destination of the day! TWG tea boutique!!! :D



\

We were really lucky to be given this place which has a signboard above us! Hahahahahhahah! What else we would do? We selfie all the wayyyyyy...












\

















 We decided to make this as our birthday cake! LOL!









Their tea was of course beyond amazing!!! We kept wanting to order more and more and more! Hahahahahhahahahhaa! I love their macaroons! It doesnt taste too sweet and their flavours are really amazing! :D

Ooppssss blurred...




After the meal we walked around and waited for Kak Bib to do her make up shopping and then we headed home! 


Happy Birthday to us once again!!
Thanks for being an awesome companion in class, before class and after class! Hahahaha!
Thanks for always believing in me!
Thanks because you are always there for me!
Thank you so much even if we are far apart, we still remain close in the heart!
Really.... I am very grateful to have you as my twinnie bestie!
We think the same way in many aspects despite our difference!
I feel safe to tell you everything and I feel comfortable around you!
You are an amazing chef and you are multitalented! Hahahhahha!
And of course you are always so courteous, polite and gentle.
You will always be there for me when I am weak or when I needed someone.
When I was terribly sick and almost fainted u were there with me until I was alright!
U helped me in every single way you could and you never rant about it.
How can someone so wonderful exist in this world?
I want us to be twinnie bestie forever no matter what!
Remember, we will make it through whatever!
Friendship never dies! 
I love you! <3






No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig