Learn to Blog

Precious things

Well... This is actually the series of Things that cheered me up! I decided to change this series into Precious things, because these things that I posted are absolutely precious to me! :) If you have been reading this series, you should've known that I am a person who feels contented with all the simplest things in life, as long as they're filled with love! :D

#1
This pastry from The Sumbs!
I saw my twinnie bestie Aishah dined with her pals at this place the other day!
I saw her posting photo telling how tasty this thing taste!
I am sorry that I have to refer it as this thing!
I don't know the name of it! :(
Anyways, I simply commented that I would love to try it!
And guess what? 
The next day when I got to campus,
it was placed nicely on my work station in the lab!
I knew it immediately it's from my bestie! (Before I even opened it)
I walked to her place with OMG-I-AM-SO-TOUCHED face.
And told her thank you!
Once in a while, a thoughtful move like this,
could really cheer up one's day!
Especially when I was feeling stressful for my research!
I managed to put a smile on my face because of her! 
Putting all the love aside,
this food is really tasty! :D
But of course, the love made it tastier than ever! 
Because you can always buy it with money, but you can never buy love! :)

#2
My dear sister Winnie asked me to hang out with her one day when she was feeling down. 
When I saw her from far, 
I spotted my favourite snack on the table!
She said she was really moody so she decided to snack on some chocolate.
But of course, very thoughtful of her,
she bought one for me, 
and made sure we would share the joy together!
Isn't she sweet?
She always had me on her mind!
She even ended up giving her chocolate to me!
IS SHE SUPER NICE OR WHAT!
I was quite reluctant to finish it though. 
I kept it till the next day,
and when I felt down the next day, 
I munched on it and it enlightened me! :D

#3
These cream puffs!!!!
And these are not ordinary cream puffs!
They're baked by my twinnie bestie Aishah!!!!
And what's more amazing she baked this for my birthday! :D
She's always been an amazing chef!
Basically, she can cook/bake anything that you can think of!
Food, pastry, cakes, bread and the list goes on and on.
When I first tried her pavlova, I sank in the world of delicious meringue! LOL!
And this time, she didn't disappoint me either!
It's better than some of them which are available on the market.
I wish if I have half of her talent,
so that I can be a perfect woman! Hahahhahahahahah!
Because people always say, to win a man's heart, 
you have to win his stomach! Hahahahahhahah!

#4
This heartwarming home cooked dinner at Winnie's place!
She cooked the vege for us!
It's really sweet because she is a princess that never cook!
Eventhough it was just a simple dish, 
but she cooked it well! 
Well done Winnie!
Cooking skill level 1 unlocked! Hahahahahha!
Thanks for inviting Vivienne and I over for this lovely dinner!
And special thanks for the red bean soup! 
Because you always know what satisfy my appetite! :D
And it was such a coincidence that I was craving for it! 
Thanks again!
It was an amazing night!
Thanks for the companion, and thanks for the time u spared! 
I have always loved night hangout with you and Vivienne! <3

#5
Because learning is a life long journey!
When there is no one there to help you, you will always have these self help book to resort to! 
I have been reading this a lot lately. 
By a lot, I mean I kept reading those pages which I found really meaningful.
I'm afraid that I would forget what it's taught me,
so I kept refreshing my memory by reading it again and again!
And I even read to Vivienne!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
This book had taught me to think maturely, 
and be a honorable and noble person!
I want to keep these qualities forever,
I want to save these meaningful and inspiring words in my mind! 





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig