Learn to Blog

Jake's Charbroil at Medan Damansara

I did bring up this name Jake's charbroil some time ago, but I didn't get the chance to dine there since it was fully booked. This time we were smart enough to reserve a few days ahead, STILL, we were requested to finish our meal before 8pm because there will be another family coming in for our seat. I am in awe how popular this steakhouse is.


If you haven't already known, many renowned politicians even our previous Prime Minister once dined in this humble steakhouse and its fame has burgeoned since then. It has also opened another branch in Starhill gallery. So, for easier access, just drive yourself to Starhill Gallery, but if you are like us, who love all things original, visit this good old steakhouse instead! 


I don't know if you can tell, 
but the steak diner is decorated according to Cowboy setting.
All the waiters wears a cowboy hat, 
adding more "Wild Wild West" to the already very American cowboy setting. 



Frankly speaking, it doesn't have the best ambiance. 
The isle is rather narrow, 
the seats best accommodate 4 person, 
the extra ones would have to be seated at the isle with an extra table attached to it. 
But one thing that's eye opening is that, 
most of their customers are Caucasians!

I love me some escargots! 
Escargots are among my fav, especially when it's done right! 
This one here, is prepared in a way that's different from what I usually had,
it lacks the creamy and cheesy taste to it, 
but nonetheless, it was amazing! 

Not so interesting garlic bread. 
I preferred bread that is served with butter. YUMS!

I think this was Lobster Bisque. 
Since I had it once, 
I always go for Lobster Bisque when it comes to western soup. 

This is Jake's Charbroil Chicken. 
I think this is among their star item since it has the name of the steakhouse. 
It was juicy and delicious! 

This is Bombay Chicken!
Which is also a recommendation from the waitress. 

Australian Lamb Ribs (marinated ribs charbroiled to medium well, served with BBQ sauce or spiced lemon bernaise sauce)

Grilled Medallion Of Salmon with chervil butter and caviar.




I think you can probably tell by the food we ordered that we are not a huge fan of beef, and unfortunately the star here is BEEF! If you are a great beef lover, I am sure they would have something that cater to your taste buds. 

Jake’s Charbroil Steaks (http://www.jakes.com.my)
No.21, Jalan Setiapuspa,
Medan Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
GPS Co-ordinates: N3 08.399 E101 39.481
Tel: 03 2094 5677

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig