Learn to Blog

Happy Things

People tend to give me that incredulous smile whenever I said that I am also actually under a great amount of pressure. I guess that's because I am always focusing only on the bright side of everything and I try my best not to let any negative vibes get into my way. 

So... While the stress is building up in my head, 
I opted to look at my happy things, 
to reprieve me from the gallows. 

 BECAUSE THESE ARE ALL THE ITEMS THAT I'VE BEEN LONGING TO GET MY HANDS ON! 
And these items are not available in Malaysia. 
D kindly asked me to pick some of the items that I'd love getting from US. 
And he never report back the status of these products since then. 
I almost thought my dream to use try out these highly-raved about products will never come true. 
Andddddddd booommmmm!!!
All of these items appeared in front of me like magic, 
and I swear as I was screaming in excitement, I almost deafen him. LOL. 
He also sneakily got me two extra items, those Fresh Lip Balms. 
This joyous feelings defies any description. 
I feel extremely spoilt! 
And what touched my heart the most was when he told me this:
"Do you still remember when did you place these orders? Months ago right? 
That's when I had set my mind that you're the one"
HEART ATTACK. PERIOD.

 Because....
It was the first time D cooked for me. 
I was unwell that day, 
and he told me to get some rest while he prepared the perfect meal for the ailing me. 
Well I gotta say I am very impressed that my man can cook! 
He let me picked between poached or pan-grilled salmon, 
andddddddd boy was the pan-grilled salmon goooodddddd! 
It could probably be one of the best salmon I have ever tasted in my entire life. 

 Because D volunteered to snap a photo of me. 
Again, I was impressed. 
He took such a nice shot of me! 
Andddddd.... What's better was that, 
he picked Thai cuisine for lunch that day, 
just because of how fond I am of Thai cuisine. 
It was so heart-warming to know that D knows me soooooo well. 
And it is definitely the best feeling ever, to be prioritised every single time, no exception. 

 Because I told D that I was still feeling slightly unwell the next day, 
and he told me he had to come and visit me by hook or by crook. 
A man never breaks his promises. 
D cameeeeee and he experienced my life as a scientist for a brief moment. 
D is such a quick learner and I gotta give him credits for always living up to my expectation. 
I was enthralled, 
by his earnest look. 
My man is charming. <3

Because D made an effort to wake up really early in the morning,
just to prepare this mouthwatering and hearty breakfast for me. 
It is a complete set of sandwiches andddddd green tea latte!
D picked lambbbbbbb for me, 
which is my fav kinda meat! <3 
Anddddd Macadamia milk for green tea latte, 
which tasted so creamyyyyyyy and macadamia-ish, 
which is again, my fav kinda nuts. 
I still smile looking at this picture, 
and I guess I will never stop smiling, 
with D in my life. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig