Learn to Blog

Photo diary of colleague's wedding

Year end must be the wedding season for Malays, because I had been receiving tons of wedding reception invitations. 


I remember bumping into this close friend of mine, Zahidah way back in March, maybe, and my sharp eye immediately spotted a ring on her ring finger! I couldn't believe that she was engaged. She told me her wedding would be at the end of the year and she promised me that she would invite me to her wedding. 

It's finally here and I was really excited for her! 

Pictures speaks a thousand words so I guess I will let the pictures do the talking! 



















I love attending wedding reception because I love seeing lovely couples tying their knot.

Thanks D for driving me to Seremban for this wedding reception. <3

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig