FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Jarrod and Rawlin's Bangsar

Nestled in a quiet neighbourhood between the happening Telawi Street and Bangsar Shopping Centre, this is the perfect place for a quiet and relaxed hangout in a rather lush setting. 


I was in the mood for a fancy place with a proper Brit food, no better place to throw this question at other than Google. This place has won several awards voted by the people and they are the Best Meat, Best Pub Grub, Best Breakfast/Brunch and Best Burger, so I thought it can't go wrongggg! 

We were fairly lucky that the restaurant only had us and another table beside us, so we had a good amount of space and freedom to ourselves and we felt comfortable. Although the design looks rather lavish, it was quite a cosy place, but oh well, it is always appear overdressed than under-dressed, no? 



I love a nicely done menu. 

Since it was our first time here, we ordered based on recommendation by the friendly staff, 
and some were our own pick!
But please bear in mind that this place is strictly non-halal. 

First we had salad as our starter! 
Fibre is a must! 
Anddddd... I loveeeeee ittttt....
The dressing, the pumpkin, 
the almond... 
It was really satisfying! 


This place is particularly well known for their English Breakfast. 
So my sister decided to try it out! 
And it was HUGE! My sister had trouble finish them all by her own. 

And this is my lovely grilled salmonnnnn... 


Strictly non halal! 
I always encourage my parents to go for pork dishes if the restaurant is serving, 
because, let's face it, 
we don't get that many restaurants which serve pork in proper western ways. 
This one definitely looks scary to me, with such a big chunk of pork. LOL.
But it tasted really good with the beetroot sauce.
This was a recommendation!

And here you have Pork Chop, 
which my mum much preferred. 
More flavours. 
The gravy was beyong deliciousssss... 
And the whole combination was really tasty! 

I am in love with the black and white tiles!


Us hanging a bit after our meal. 
The meal was really filling! 





The price is slightly on the higher side... But the food was really goooddddd and I truly adore the ambiance! It was such a shame that we are all not alcohol drinker, or we wouldn't have testify the Best Pub Grub award. LOL.

Price: 4/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 5/5

No 63, Jalan Bangkung,
Bukit Bandaraya, Bangsar,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03-2095 1408
Email: bangkung@jarrod-warlins.com

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig