FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Soju Bar, Pavillion

I have been so busy enjoying life physically, or dreaming of living (so my friend said), LOL, that I have completely forgotten to document these amazing moments of my life. So here I am, picking up from where I have left.


Please do not judge me based on the name of the place, because, I am not a drinker by any means, and I had no idea when I first stepped into this place.

Hahahaha. My sisters and I were wandering in the mall, and when lunch time was approaching, we were all out of idea on what to feed our growling stomach. So we walked around and saw this bunting outside showcasing their lunch promo. I wanted to eat Korean so we decided to give it a go! 






The place is actually very nicely decorated. I didn't even know what shop I was walking into, because once I saw the Korean menu I said, let's go and there we were sitting down in an empty restaurant. HAHAHHAHAHA. And the shiny board at the back caught my attention and I was like OMG, is this a bar? Hahahahahhahaha.

But anyway, we enjoyed being in this place, because, obviously, there was no one else other than us. So we became wild and took tons of photos and chit chatted as we wished. Hahahahahha.

 Seafood Kimchi set

 Bibimbap set

Deokboggi set







I think the prices they offered are relatively cheap, all priced at a fraction of what you could expect from any Korean restaurant. Among the sets ordered, the most expensive one was Bibimbap set, slightly exceeding the 20 bar. Although the prices are fairly cheap, the tastes aren't relishing. The rice was too sticky and it just didn't taste right, some flavours was missing. But the service was excellent so it made up for the bad food quality. LOL.

Address: Lot C4.06.02, Connection Level 4, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig