FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Restoran Todak, Masai, JB

As much as I love posh upmarket restaurant for Chinese cuisine, I do like having seafood with view with occasional sea breeze come brushing on our face, as though they are telling how much they welcome us. If you are like me, you would have heard of or visited this place, Restoran Todak, which is a renown seafood place in Johor Bahru.
 





If you have sharp eyes, you could probably spot the cranes behind. That is a shipyard of Sembawang, Singapore! The weather was pretty good for me, it was slightly grey-ish, but I love grey days! So yeay! 

And this side is just so MALAYSIA. LOL. 

My dad picked out the best seafood of our liking, and you will see a lot of shells lol, That's just what we like! 

Fried rice, 
which is rather bland and just oily. 

We need our fibre intake, so here is some vege. 
Which was pretty normal. 
And again, OILY!

Asam steamed fish. 
I am a huge fan of asam flavoured food! 
And this was quite all right! 

Garlic steamed shells. 
It is a really simple dish,
just place all those chopped garlic and a bit of ginger and steam them! 
It is tastier when you eat them with the garlic on top! 
Though you may have to struggle through the day with stinky breath. lol. 

Kam Heong style fried shel. 
This is another type of shell, which shame of me, I have forgotten the name. 
There were too many choices, 
even my dad who picked them can't remember. LOL. 
This was gooooddddd! 

Another garlic steamed shell. This is pearl scallop! 
Which tastes good, provided if you eat them with the garlic! Hahhhaa! 

The food was okayyyyy, not very impressive or amazing that I was astonished, but they were really fresh! 

One downside to this place is that it is wayyyyy too crowded and you need to wait very long before they serve your food. And it is crazily overpriced!!!!! Our total came up to above RM350, which was super crazy!!! 

I will never revisit this place again. I could simply get food like this at the fraction of this price at some other places, which cook even better and serve faster. lol. But if you are keen to eat fresh seafood and you love a bit of view and sea breeze, you could give this place a go!  

Restoran Todak
No. 1, Kampung Orang Asli, Telok Jawa, 
Masai, 81750 Johor Bahru, 
Malaysia
Tel: +607 386 3696

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig