FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Carbon Peel at Skin Gym Laser Centre - Second time

Just like I have promised in my previous blog post, I am here to update on my second carbon peel treatment at Skin Gym Laser Clinic. 

Before I go into talk about the second carbon peel laser treatment, I would first like to show a picture of me, bare-faced, prior to getting any laser treatment provided by skin gym.

As you could see, my skin was bumpy, inflamed and irritated. 
It could get really painful at the areas with red bumps too! 


And the photos below, was my skin condition when I came back for my second carbon peel treatment! 
Take a closer look at the before and after photo! 
My skin was CLEARLY less red and inflamed, red bumps were greatly subsided, 
breakouts had also largely reduced! 


 Honestly, I was really impressed at how much results I was able to see just after one session of Carbon Peel laser. 

But one session was inadequate to get all the gunk out of my pores! 
So I have decided to go back again for quicker results and clearer skin! 

Of course, the procedure was no different than the first time! 
My whole skin was layered with carbon and waited for 30 minutes so that all the carbon dries up, 
and had soaked up all the impurities in the pores!



The carbon was then heated with laser beam to enhance the penetration of carbon into the pores, which would then cleansing of the pores more thoroughly and effectively. I personally think the heat beating on my face is really addictive, cause I know that the connective tissues are being regenerated!

Andddddd! I know pictures doesn't help so much with visualisation of the whole laser procedure, which is why I have made a short video out of it! 



If you watch the video till the end, you would have seen that my skin had INSTANTLY become SO SO SO MUCH brighter, smoother and needless to say, CLEARER! 

I really like the effect of Carbon Peel on my skin! 
My skin is really oily and it could never stay really clean with the conventional deep cleansing mask, and my occasional makeup application. 
I love how carbon peel laser makes my makeup goes on a lot a lot smoother afterward, and how my skin stays mattified for longer hours. 

Did I mention that Carbon Peel lasers have no downtime at all! So I was always ready to go out and conquer the world with an instantly clearer face right after the treatment. 

Carbon peel laser is by no means an affordable treatment, so I am always super hyped up when Skin Gym does promotions! 
Carbon Peel laser treatment is now priced at RM199 instead of the usual RM500. 
So go and experience immediate skin transformation!

ADDRESS: 
Skin Gym Laser Centre
104, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3, Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai, Johor
Operating Hours: Tuesday - Sunday: 10am - 8pm, Closed on Monday
Phone: +6010-8822811 / +607-5623630

1, Jalan SS2/72, Petaling Jaya, 47300 Selangor
Operating Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 11am - 8pm, Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 10am - 7pm, Closed on Monday
Phone: +6011-11338088 / +603-78659987

22, Jalan PJU 5/10, Dataran Sunway, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Operating Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 11am - 8pm, Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 10am - 7pm, Closed on Monday
Phone: +6011-11221811 / +603-61512897

You could also arrange an appointment via email at contact@skingym.com.sg


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and all the opinions are my own. I genuinely love their service and how their treatments have helped me to achieve a clearer complexion. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig