FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

NYX Mid Valley Opening

Back in 14th April 2018, NYX Professional Make-Up finally opened their 3rd independent makeup store in the beauty hub of Mid Valley Mega Mall! 


I was very honoured to be amongst the hundreds of fans to experience the store first hand and enjoyed massive discounts! 

If you haven't already known, way before I was able to afford expensive makeup, 
I would always head to Sephora to pick up Nyx Profressional Makeup items to refresh my makeup collection or to add in a few trend items into my collection. 

Their items are always very affordably priced! 
Though their products can often be a hit or miss, 
I would say always go for their lip colours for a safe bet, 
or their make up brushes! 


Whenever I am in a NYX Professional Makeup counter / store, 
you will always find me at the tools section! 









If you haven't yet given any of their products a try, 
you can now pop into their independent stores at Lot 001, LG Floor (the lower most floor), to get your hands on their hot selling products!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig