FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Perks of staying faithful to your hair salon with 90's Hairstyle Membership Programme

With our current atrocious economy status, I feel no shame in admitting that I am a buyer who lives on discount coupons and best discounts in an effort to save the most bucks.
But no matter how rough time gets, there's one thing that I could never ever cut out, and that's my favourite hairdresser!

Our hair frames our faces, it can put emphasis on your strong features or balance out your face. 
Going to a wrong hair salon is as bad as going to a wrong cosmetic surgeon. 
Nothing is more traumatising than witnessing your asset being ruined in the hands of the irresponsible's. 

Having had my hair well-taken care by the 90's hairstyle hairdressers for over half a year now, 
I can't imagine replacing my hairdresser, ever. 
My younger-self had seen my hair went incredibly catastrophic in the hands of the wrong hairdressers. 
From hideous hair-cuts to wrong colours, 
trust me, my hair had been through some really tough times. 
And I am just so so so glad that within the past year, I had been getting more compliments on my hair than I had ever gotten throughout my 26 years of life. 

My personal experiences told me that most hairdressers only care about getting you spend money on their services and they don't really bother if your hair can handle any harsh chemical treatments or not. 
We have all seen cases where people had their hair totally toasted in the process of bleaching and I would never be able to imagine having to go through the ordeal of waiting for my hair to grow all over again and chances are, they may never be the same again. 

If you treasure your hair, and want your hair to look and feel its best at all times, 
trust me, and leave your hair to the good hands of 90's hairstyle
And there's no better time than now to drop by 90's hairstyle as they have just recently introduced 90's hairstyle membership

Some of the membership perks included: 
- FREE hair treatment (on your birthday month)
-FREE haircut (on your birthday month)
-15% off all services (on your birthday month)
-10% off ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS (all year long on top of promotional packages!!!)
-Referral programme - If you bring along a friend to join the membership programme, you and your friend are entitled to 15% off total bill

And the golden question is, how to become a member of the 90's hairstyle?
Membership is FREE OF CHARGE, all you have to do is spend RM150 and above! 

And to celebrate the launch of the membership programme, new members for the month of MAY get an instant rebate of 20% on top of FREE HAIR TREATMENT AND HAIRCUT! 

BRB as I tag my entire family and friends to join their membership...



Anyway, like I mentioned earlier, I made sure to check-in at 90's hairstyle once a month to revive my hair colour and keep my hair's health in check. 






I hadn't been the most diligent in at-home hair care for the past month and the outcome? 
My hair was half-dead and I am not even exaggerating. 
My hairdresser was severely consternated and he banned me from doing any colouring at all for the time being. 
So my visit this time around focused mainly on getting my hair resuscitated. 

Scalp treatment before any procedure. 


Touched up my roots. 

And...

The hero of the day was...


Japan's Latest innovative treatment technology, 
JEMILE FRAN by Milbon

This range of products are specially made to target three different hair types:
fine, medium and coarse hair. 
And I am a victim of coarse hair 😭

Firstly, my hair was given a good rinse with the shampoo targeted for coarse hair.
Not only did it smooth out my tangled strands, 
the fragrance was out of this world. 
The floral scent was fragrant but unobtrusive and even relaxing if I may. 

My hair was then slathered on with the treatment. 
My hairdressers were meticulous in making sure that they coated each and every strand of my hair. 






The nano mist technology was also utilised to maximise nutrient absorption. 

The treatment application and nano mist keratin treatment were repeated twice for the best result. 



And the outcome was mindblowing! 

Note my healthier scalp condition, thanks to the shampoo! 
Perfectly cleanse from dirt and grease without drying out my scalp! 
Also, no flakiness in sight! 

And to the hair! 



My hair came alive! 
They were incredibly smooth and shiny! 
Combing my long hair has always been a nightmare for me.
No other comb can do the job for me other than my tangle teazer. 
But after the treatment, the flat comb just glided through. 
My hair looked lively again, 
it swings with my movement and flows naturally. 


If your hair is heavily chemically treated and is on the verge of dying, 
give this treatment a whirl and you will change your mind about chopping that split ends off! 

Run, don't walk to 90's hairstyle as the JAMILE FRAN treatment is now available at an introductory price of
 ONLY RM168 (normal price is RM218)! 

First Trial promotion is valid from 1st May 2018 until 15th June 2018
*Each customer is only entitled for one time RM168 First Trial price
*Member discount is not entitled for this First Trial promotion

90's Hairstyle
Address: No. 8, Jalan Radin Bagus 6, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603- 9054 6881
Business Hour: Monday, Wednesday- Saturday 11am- 8.30pm ; Sunday 11am- 7.30pm (CLOSED on Tuesday)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/90HSTYLE/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/90s_hairstyle_/

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig