FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

90's Hairstyle CNY

If you've been following this space for a while , 
I am pretty sure 90's Hairstyle is nothing new for you. 
In fact, I am so happy to have been with them since their opening till this day.  
Let me whip out my fingers... 
*counting*
WOW! It's been 3 years and counting. 


3 years with a hair salon, and judging from the general colour scheme available on earth, 
I must say I have pretty much tried everything that's suited to my warm-toned skin. 
But then again, I don't want to be festooned with boring hair colour. 

And I guess, without me consciously realising, 
my hair has become such a big part of me. 
There was never a day gone by where I had walked around without anyone touching / complementing or asking about my hair. 

Towards the end of December, I'd been barraged with numerous questions on my CNY hair. 
All these questioning got me rewinding to the times when I hadn't started visiting 90's Hairstyle, 
I would always have to do my own homework and find out what are the latest trends, 
and then looked up pictures of Asian, or more specifically tanned skin Asians donning those hair colours. 
But guess what? 
All these efforts of researching were taken off me ever since I met the wonderful team behind 90's Hairstyle. 
I can just leave my hair to them, 
and I had never once left the saloon feeling less confident, or devastated.


Just read on if you wanna know how my hair transformed from the grassy and brassy tresses into long and luscious locks. 

This was my hair "before". 
I mean, the colours weren't too bad in my opinion, 
as I have bleached my hair more than I would like to admit. 
So naturally hair colours would fade to an ashy tones. 
And I was absolutely glad that my hair didn't turn yellow. 
It's all down to the quality of the hair dye. 
As for the frizz, 
this is usually what happens if I don't style my hair and just putting them up in a bun. 😅😅😅




Not sure if you're familiar with this, 
but at 90's Hairstyle, 
customers' scalp is always sprayed with a protectant before any chemical treatment. 
This would reduce any scalp's sensitivity and it would also prevent staining of the scalp / skin. 

My super long hair always needs a huge bowl of hair dye! 


And then they started applying hair colour. 
If you've been to professional hair salons, 
you would notice that there are different techniques for applying the hair dyes. 
They used a special application and blending technique to ensure that the colour blends nicely between the bleached hair and the natural hair colours. 





And of course, I can't leave 90's Hairstyle without hair treatments. 
And according to the hairstylist, 
my hair works really well with the Jemile Fran series. 
If you haven't heard about this series of hair treatments,
go ahead and read about it here



After blowdyring and some styling, 
voilaaaa!! 
Luscious and vibrant locks! 



I love how the balayage makes the red colour blends in really nicely from the roots of my hair. 
Just a change of hair colour can really change up the entire mood. 

So make sure that at the end of this quarantine season, 
as soon as you are liberated, 
head over to 90's Hairstyle for a switch up of your hair colour, 
to symbolise new hope! 

90's Hairstyle
Address: No. 8, Jalan Radin Bagus 6, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603- 9054 6881
Business Hour: Monday, Wednesday- Saturday 11am- 8.30pm ; Sunday 11am- 7.30pm 
































No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig