FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Greenhouse Cafe at Perth CBD

If you have read my blog here, you should have known by now that I have had the best meal throughout my Perth trip in this interesting looking premise, The Greenhouse Cafe. 


Centrally located, this is one iconic cafe that cannot be missed. Several reviews that I have come across prior to visiting this place reminded us to be prepared for the throngs of people waiting for seats, but I consider ourselves lucky to have visited this place during the non-peak hours. Although all the best seats were taken, we were still happy that we didn't have to wait in the cold in order to fill our tummy. 

Aesthetically pleasing both on the outside and the inside of the shop, this place has reigned as the most beautifully decorated cafe in many people's heart. 
I haven't been to too many to be able to come up with a list, but this place definitely has a funky decor which is not normally seen in an ordinary cafe! 










One interesting fact to note about this place is that, the founder of this place aims to bring nature to people amidst the buzzling city. This is why most of the tables and chairs in the cafes are made from wood that look almost raw, plants which are real and alive as well as food that came straight from the garden on their rooftop! 










I always made sure to credit cafes which serve free flow of drinking water, so, kudos to them for doing so! They were even so helpful when I requested for warm water as I was freezing!


Smoking Mexican (150g hay smoked beef pattie) $18
Sour cream, avocado, jalapeno, crushed corn chips 
Add on: with sweet potato tots ($5)


Warm Cretan Roast Eggplant ($14)
With buttermilk dressing and fresh pomegranate 

Their food was absolutely original! I have never tried eggplant cooked in this manner and I must say I was really really impressed. All the ingredients used were fresh and succulent!
Sweet potato tots is a must-try! Definitely better than your ordinary chips! 
Portions were all right, corresponding to the mid-range price tag. 
I highly recommend checking them out should you ever visit Perth and wanting to try something truly Ozzie and something original! 

Greenhouse
Address: 100 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Telephone: (08) 9481 8333 ‎
Operating hours: Monday - Friday : 7am ; Closed from 3:30pm Monday – Wednesday)
                            Saturday              : 8am - 8pm
                            Closed on Sundays
*they look like they are always changing their operation hours so I recommend checking out their website for all the updates!


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig