FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Series ( Monthly and Daily Coloured Lens) Review

If you have witnessed my evolution from my younger self, you would have seen that I used to be all about enlarging coloured lens! 
I love how it elevated just any simple outfit I had on, and I especially adored being asked if I am a mixed race all because I have eyes too beautiful to be just a typical Asian. 

But all these good times of being mistakenly recognised as a mixed race didn't last long because I soon suffered from a severe eye reaction to any coloured lens. 
My eyes would turn red entirely in an hour of contact lens usage and my eyes were perpetually dry! 
It was SO dry that I couldn't even wear the basic contacts. 

I was devastated that my enthusiasm for fashion would have caused me such an ordeal. 
I ditched coloured contacts since then and sworn to never go back. 

But! It all changed when I was introduced to Bausch + Lomb's Lacelle series!
Be it the Jewel or the Diamond series, they are all so comfortable even my sensitive eyes approved!


LACELLE JEWEL SERIES


For those who needs confidence boost on a daily basis would adore the Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Jewel series. This monthly disposable coloured contact lens features a unique jewel pattern which exudes an incredible mysterious yet sparkling look to our otherwise boring dark coloured iris.
I don't normally opt for monthly lenses because I thought they were all very suffocating to the eyes, but Lacalle Jewel monthly disposable lens have proven me wrong!
The lens is thin with only 0.078mm thick and it contains 38% water content, making my eyes feels extremely comfortable even under super cold and dry weather.
If you are a consistent lens wearer, you should know that our monthly disposable lens normally gets less comfortable towards the end of the month due to protein accumulation, but the Lacelle Jewel series adopted the polymacon material is effective at reducing protein accumulation thereby providing a more hygienic lens wearing experience.

Choose from their wide array of colour selection: Melanite Black, Topaz Brown, Crystal Grey, Amber Brown, Amethyst Violet, Sapphire Blue and Peridot; and start feeling extra confident! 

To enhance my look without looking over the top, I opted for Amber Brown to provide a substantial definition to my extremely black iris.

Amber Brown

With such a defining and yet classic eye colour, I paired it with a really classic look- subtle earthy tones eye makeup + red lips!







With such classic look, I went for the classic trench coat with a white button down look.

This combo is probably my favourite for an everyday easy fuss free look.
It's also great for meetings or interviews when I wanna look more confident and well groomed without going overboard.

LACELLE DIAMOND SERIES
If you are a germophobe, or you just enjoy the luxury of not having to deal with the washing and washing, I'd highly recommend going for the Lacelle Diamond dailies! It is also great for those people who like to switch things up every now and again!

When I was constantly buying tons of coloured contacts, there were a few questions which I was constantly asking my optometrist: Does it look overly artificial on our Asian iris? What's the diameter of the lens? Does it enhance my iris without suffocating them? All of my prayers to the God of contacts were answered on the Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Diamond Dailies! The colours of the lenses are printed with an exquisite pattern that mimics the light-reflecting facets of a solitaire cut diamond; the 14.2mm diameter is the perfect size especially for our Asian hooded eyes to look slightly enhanced without covering too much surface area of the eyeballs to cause oxygen deprivation to the eyeballs.

I personally preferred dailies over month disposable lens when I am on a holiday because I could just dispose them at the end of each day! Nothing compares to a fresh pair of contact lenses on our eyeballs. It literally felt like I had nothing on my eyeballs!
Not only do we get to enjoy absolute freshness and moisture from a fresh pair of lenses each time, we could also eliminate the risk of having any eye infection at all from all the improper washing and handling of lenses. 

Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Diamond Daily comes in 3 scintillating colours: Aqua Glacier, Champagne Brown and Pink Rose. 

And out of all, I opted for Pink Rose!

Pink Rose




This colour symbolises grace and gentleness, and that's why I paired it with an all black ensemble to soften the grungy look to my outfit! The outcome? Graceful and classy, and most definitely feminine. 

And I paired such a vibrant iris colour with equally daring tones of red and warm tones to bring draw attention to my eyes! 




I would definitely opt for Pink Rose on a romantic date night with D. 

Both the Bausch + Lomb Lacelle Jewel and Diamond series are now available at all major optical store nationwide! 

Lacelle Diamond
10 pieces lenses per box: RM42 
30 pieces lenses per box: RM110

Lacelle Jewel
2 pieces per box: RM68

So hurry up and let your eyes shine without compromising your eyes' health! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig