FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Brunch @ Jibby & Co.

Read my first blog post about this place here.

I've dined here a handful of times, but I am pretty sure my last visit to date could be the very last visit from me ever again.

If you haven't already known, this place created quite a stir when it just opened. 
The unique greenhouse design raised the interest in many curious cats. 
The stunning interior and exterior design have also attracted crowds who came here for the 'gram. 

I've most certainly been there, done that. 

So today I thought I'd share my awful experience during my last visit. 






The premise still looked as lovely as ever. 
Nothing much has changed. 
This place is still bustling and brimming with people. 


Jibby Big Breakfast (RM31)
The portion was all right, but still it doesn't justify RM31 for a bunch of processed food that's readily available in fridge. 
With no sauce nor gravy, anyone could get choked while swallowing these food. 


Kick Azz French Toast (RM27) 
This dish literally took an hour to prepare. 
And what upset me more was the fact that they served my portion to another lady who came after me. 
When I pointed out at them, there was no action taken. 
They were all really chill about it, and nobody even bothered to help me check if my food was being prepared or not. 
Food wise, it was nothing but pure sweetness. 
I felt like I'd get diabetes immediately. 
One slice of bread cut into half, topped with probably one strawberry, 
and they took RM27 from my wallet,
I must say, it's extremely overpriced. 



Anyway, thanks to my BFF for taking me out on a lovely birthday celebration. 
We still had fun despite the atrocious service at Jibby & Co. 



Jibby & Co Empire Shopping Gallery 
Address: 16/1 Gk11 Ground Floor, Empire Shopping Gallery, Jalan Ss, Subang Jaya 47500, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-5613 7070



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig