FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

De Thai Restaurant at Oasis Square, Ara Damansara

I think we are all no stranger to Oasis Square, Ara Damansara. 
I have visited several restaurants in this area, but I have never tried De Thai, 
a very nicely decorated Thai restaurant, 
located strategically facing the big pond area. 


It was my favourite Friday after work date with D. 
I had been looking forward to Friday night ever since I got to know D. 
Hahahahaha! 
We are definitely not party animals, 
but we relish in leisure dining and strolling on Friday night. 

 The restaurant is very spacious! 
They had trouble accommodating the two of us. LOL. 
(The tables were all pretty big!)

Super impressive dishes stacking decor! 
It's the first thing that greets you once you stepped inside the restaurant, 
of course the waiter was the one who greeted us first and ushered in. 

 Simple but enthralling table decor. 
I love a cute candlelight. 

 I love Thai Pandan coconut! 
This overpriced coconut tasted heavenly!
You could smell the nice coconut pandan leaf fragrance once you remove the cap. 
And with every sip, 
the fragrance and the taste combined in such a harmonious way, 
it was one of the best coconut drinks I have had. 

 Can't contain my excitement! 


The food took a while to be served, 
so D was busy snapping me. Hahahaha!




 We only ordered a seafood tomyam for shaaring as D wasn't feeling hungry. 
I was sooooooo in love with their tomyam! 
Souryyyyy and spicy!!! Thick with coconut milk!
Very appetising and very strongly flavoured. 
It was exactly my kinda food. 
We finished the whole thing without any single drop of it left. 

 We also added another Thai dessert, because we both are huge fans! 
Again, no food can go wrong with coconut milk! 
Cooling and refreshing twist to the hot and spicy tomyam soup!
Love it. 

D and my matching outfit! 

I look forward to trying more different food on the menu because seriously all of them look appealing to me. And the price was reasonable too. 
I love their cosy ambiance and hygienic environment. 

Address: No. R11, Oasis Square,Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Ara Damansara Fasa 2, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig