FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Ichi Zen Japanese Dining at Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL

It was my birthdayyyyyy, so D and I took some time off to spend some time together. After all, it was our very first birthday celebration of mine together.


We both left work mid-day, and after dolling up, we went to Pavilion for some strolling and most importantly for some food! 

Although we have done some research before coming here on what to eat and what cuisine to pick, the abundance of choices left us flummoxed, so I suggest we take a look at the Tokyo Street for some nice Japanese food as D is a huge Japanese food fan! 

There were a few restaurants in Tokyo Street, 5th floor of Pavilion, and all of them were running set lunch promo, which shouts bargain! 
D loves a bit of privacy on my special day, so we opted for Ichi Zen, 
which was completely vacant upon our visit. 





Being the only customer in the restaurant, our needs were very well taken care of. 
They gave me a basket to place my handbag so that it doesn't hog my seat, lol, 
and freeflow of green tea available! 
I opted for hot green tea, which came in a pot, 
but the waiter kept coming around to fill my cup albeit the pot was just inches away from me. 


 Calling all fish lovers! 
This set comes with a cooked fish, 
salmon and tuna fish! 
All the fishes laid bare in front of you to satisfy your craving. 

 We also ordered another dish, which I personally like to refer to it as Japanese Pizza. 
We both loved this one! 
It tastes like takoyaki but in a flat out version? 
It was chewyyyy and full of flavour, 
definitely my kind of food! Yum! 

The whole meal was consider pretty affordable as the total bill was under RM40. Bargain! Other than the affordable price tag, the taste of the food is also worth mentioning. Cleanliness is top notch too! 
 Would definitely revisit this place again. 

Address: Lot 6.24.1B, Level 6 Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL Shopping Mall, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-2142 8333
Operation hours : 10am - 10pm

Since it was a simple celebration, it must end with a sweet ending, literally. 
 Finally got to taste these chewy balls again after so long. 
And D got me some macarons as my birthday cake. 
It was super sweet of him, and also of the macarons. :P



That pretty much summed up my simple yet happy birthday celebration with D. Thanks D for everything. You definitely spoiled me!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig