FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Casual Chic OOTD featuring Collin Street

Hello all! It's yet another fashion editorial post and here I am sharing 4 different looks I styled with some of the items I have gotten from http://collinstreet.co/ !
Collinstreet.co is a rather new online fashion boutique and I am beyond delighted when I was contacted by them to try out their clothes and play around with them according to my own style!

I have always been skeptical when it comes to online shopping, I always thought the clothes look super darn pretty in pictures and on those skinny models but they are never gonna look the same when I put them on. But Collinstreet.co proved me wrong! 
I was really impressed with the quality of each piece clothing that I have chosen, and they are absolutely true to picture! 

Another good thing worth mentioning is that they are all ready stock! 
I placed my order on a Tuesday night and I received my parcel on Thursday morning! 

The first casual chic style featuring top and bottom from Collinstreet.co!
It was a casual day out for me so this boxy loose t-shirt definitely came in handy. 
Contrary to popular belief, boxy oversized t-shirt actually made us look more feminine if you pair it right! 
For a fool-proof ensemble, I pair it with a high-waisted skirt to cinch in at my waist, thereby creating an illusion of the hourglass figure. 



Choker: A gift from Collinstreet.co
Thin Belt: Esprit
Sunglasses: Whoosh
Wedges: Aldo

2. Lady-like date outfit
I'd been wanting to try such style for ages and I was glad I finally could with this velvet lace singlet! 
Velvet is absolutely soft to the touch whilst the lace detailing made the outfit looked more girly! 
You could wear the singlet alone, or pair it with a high-collar T underneath for a more sophisticated look! 
I finished up the look with a wide-legged culotte which I think added so much more girly vibe to this outfit. 


Uniqlo high neck ribbed t-shirt
Culotte: Zara
Earrings: Chiangmai

3. Smart shirt with denim 
This outfit certainly gives off a smart vibe with a clean white button down. 
I paired it with a distressed denim skirt to make the outfit looks more rugged and laidback. 
I love the distressed and high-waisted features which have certainly elongated my legs and made me look slimmer too! 
To make sure I don't look too office ready with my white button-down, I have decided to roll up the sleeves and let two buttons undone. 
Finally, finish off everything with a pair of gold-framed glasses to be qualified as a nerd, but a stylish one! 


Denim Skirt: High Waist Denim Skirt
Top: Zara
Belt: Uniqlo

4. All-rounder outfit
I could definitely see myself in this ensemble for various occassions i.e. to the meetings with a blazer on, for a date with heels and a nice purse (as shown in pictures), or for a casual look paired with a pair of sneakers and a bomber on. 
This top is just so versatile! 
I have tried pairing it with shorts, with skirts, with high-waisted denim etc, it can literally pair with any bottoms you have, or even throw on a singlet for that girly look I have demonstrated earlier.
The options are endless. 


Striped culotte: Zara
Heels: Aldo 

Head over to Collinstree.co to browse more from their new in additions and I am sure you won't be disappointed! 
I have my eyes on some of the latest sheer design and they have tons of options for me to choose from! 
BRB as I'm busy carting in all the clothes I am drooling over. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig