FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Palazzo Viva at Telawi, Bangsar

If you can not already tell by now, how much I am a sucker for cute shops, I don't know how could I make it more obvious. LOL. 


It was a lazy morning where we had no restaurants in mind, and had no preferred cuisine to dine. So we just strolled along the infamous Telawi Street 2, where all the renown breakfast/ brunch places are clustering at. 

Most of the popular places were full house, And without doing any research before hand, we really did not know what to expect. So we just walked until all our eyes were simultaneously attracted to this nicely renovated restaurant. 
It was the WHITE AGAINNNNNN!!!
White restaurants, okay, you would see me walk into these places without the need to think twice. LOL. It's like white restaurants are the north pole and my legs are the south pole. The magnetic field is STRONG. LOL. 

Good news to late riser, this place serves brunch till 3pm during weekends. Anddddd, they have awesome breakfast selections which are only available on the weekends. So YEAY!





 Can we all just take a moment, 
to just bask in these beautiful interior designs? 
The decorations were impeccably beautiful and harmonious, 
I love how the white gives out a calming feeling, 
and the mixture or yellow and white lighting, 
just made the whole place look posh yet casual. 

 Dad opted for tea! He is always a tea person. 
And I love tea that comes with cookies. 
I still don't know what is it for. But I just love this simple gesture. 




 Their serviceeeeeeee issssss STERLING! 
Very helpful and very knowledgeable, 
polite and always smiling. 
It made the whole dining experience more enjoyable. 



 My mocktail was THE BOMB! 
I forgot the combination but it has pomegranateeeeee... 
I love pomegranateeeeeee! 





And h
Chicken Parmigiana (RM38) 
Daddy loved it, though it was mum's dish! HAHAHAHHAHAH! #relationshipgoal
Crispy on the outside, but tender on the inside. 
IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE CHEESE! 
Loads of cheese, very generous with the ingredient, 
which we had no choice but to be generous with our calories intake. LOL.

Carbonara Spaghetti (RM28) 
SUPER THICK AND CREAMY. 
Albeit it looks like the portion is really small, 
my sister was already stuffed while she was only half way through it.


Palazzo's Big Breakfast (RM27) 
THE PORTION IS JUSTTTTTTT.... 
The presentation was 10/10. 
I adore how cute they served it, 
with a cute mini deep drying basket, lol, 
and the pan.  lol.
Taste was gooddddddd! 
Simple but hearty breakfast, perfect fuel for the rest of the day! 

 Atlantic Salmon (RM48)
I didn't get to try this, 
but my dad and mum, lol, 
relished in every bite they took, 
not forgetting to let out "it's good" every now and then.

 Palazzo Signature Crab and Smoked Salmon (RM33)
TADAAAAAAA!!! I LOVE IT! 
Crab meat is bae, Salmon is bae, 
poached egg is bae, Avocado cream is bae. 
BASICALLY THIS IS THE GATHERING OF MY BAES OKAY! 



After a lot, A LOT, A LOTTTTTT of pleading, my dad finally nod his head yes to desserts! Hahahahhaha! I RAN to the dessert counter and I swear, it was one of the toughest decisions I have to make in my entire life. :'(



 Anddddddd!! Here comes the most captivating part of the restaurant, 
that is the patisserie counter that serves a great variety of desserts comprise of  macarons (of 32 flavours) and a variety of 24 gourmet mignon cakes. Such an amazing array exhibition of desserts was the idea of the restaurant’s co-owver, a master pastry chef Denis Dianin, who holds an AMPI (Accademia Maestri Pasticceri Italiani) award, said to be the equivalent of a three-star Michelin award in the confectionary world.





It was a wonderful dining experience over here. I love their food and their service, ambience, needless to say, everything was perfect. We exchanged loads of laughter and banter over here.

I look forward to coming back to this place again soon!

Palazzo Viva
10-12, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
Open Tues-Thurs, 9am-1am; Fri-Sat, 9am-2am; Sun, 9am-1am. Closed Mondays.
Tel: 03-2280-0060
www.palazzoviva.com

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig