FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Huan Xi Restaurant, Meru Klang

It was NYE, I was having a really chill day as my prof was back at UK for Christmas as well as NY celebration. I made sure I got all my work done before this day so I could have myself a day off. 
I chilled around with D, had lunch with his friends from Ipoh, 
and chilled until we were summoned back for dinner at this restaurant.


D's parents frequent to this restaurant a ton! 
And I heard this place is usually pretty full house. 
D's mum made a reservation in the afternoon, so we got ourselves a big and spacious table. 

Tofu with White Fungus & Ginko Nuts Braised with Pumpkin Broth
Pumpkin Pumpkin Yum Yum!
D suggested this dish to his family, pumpkin is not everybody's type of dish but definitely suits me.
D even scooped lots of ginko nuts for me after I told him it's good for the skin.

Stir Fry Nai Bai
Vegetable is always an essential dish on the table.
Veges are fresh and crunchy overall.

Mantis Prawn with Salted Egg Yolk
Another restaurant that don't serve greasy kind of fried food.
Every piece eaten was a guaranteed mantis prawn, unlike other restaurants that serves a mixture of fried dough and minimal amount of mantis prawn.

Steam Grouper with Soy Sauce
This is the type of steam fish that I always love to eat besides than my mom's steam fish.
The soy sauce is flavourful.

Later on, D has to move on to another round of NYE celebration with his childhood buddy, which is why we limited on the food we ordered. But overall, the food was fairly nicely cooked. And the price was somewhat reasonable. I think this is a great place for a chill out weekend dine out.

The next day we head to Malacca and enjoyed our one day trip over there to celebrate New Year. So stay tuned for more recommendations on Malacca.

Huan Xi Restaurant
Jalan Goh Hock Huat 41400 Klang Selangor Malaysia

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig