FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

13 YR Grand Live House of Wings Music Cafe - Behind The Scene, FB live segment

Never in my wildest dream have I ever imagined hosting an interview session, let alone live interview session. 
Being a first timer, I was crazily nervous. Not gonna lie, I did stammer quite a bit when the show first went live. I couldn't find the right word to describe the event. Ha! 😂😂😂

But after a while, I got the hang of it and started enjoying the show! 

Some people are more opened to discussion and some people seemed pretty defensive. But the outcome was quite a fun one. I got all my family and friends' support by catching me live on FB! 

Here are some behind the scene photos taken. 





 That was Maven Communication's founder - Nicholas, Wings Music Cafe's founder- Jeff, and the little host- me! 
😤😤😤

 Jeff patiently assisted me by giving me a run through of the singers who were performing that night. 




 Location: DPAC at Empire Damansara














 Founder of Mad Mavericks: Wing
























































































It was an amazing experience that I will remember for a lifetime! :D

Meanwhile, you could watch us the BTS in action in the video below!

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig