FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

TWG Tea @ Sunway Pyramid

This is probably the newest and nearest afternoon tea provider around Klang Valley. I have once tried the one in Pavillion and I had been craving for the impeccably fragrant tea, with all the delightful desserts, and OMG, don't even get me started on the macaroons. Not forgetting, the sterling service too!


I was of course, incredulous when I first found out that they were opening at Sunway Pyramid. To me, a tea saloon should only be opening at the top notch malls. But I am so glad that they open here anyway, it means I do not have to travel miles and miles just for the tea.

My sister, who is also a huge tea drinker, came along with me for this beautiful afternoon tea session.



One of the good service that I absolutely adore, 
is the fact that they allowed us to choose the seats we desire. 
We picked a place at the side, where it is less visible and has more privacy, 
and has a beautiful backdrop of all the beautiful teapots. 


Selfie skill needs improvement. LOL.

The waiter there, was the one who served us. 
He recommended us tea that was really suitable for both of us. 
He was also super friendly. 
And always laughing. LOL!


 The experience wouldn't have been this amazing for it wasn't their golden teapot. LOL. 









 Whole loads of macaroons to choose from. 
And I picked..... 
Blackcurrant, passion fruit and rose!

We went for Fortune Tea set, 
that comes with 3 macaroons, 
2 scones/a dessert of our choice,
and sandwiches of our choice.



OMG I love macaroons I can't even......




Look at the staff who intentionally photobombed us. LOL. 

This is more like a photoblog than a proper blogpost, because there is nothing much to talk about. LOL. But it was a super awesome experience and I am hoping to come back again for their updated high tea menu! :D

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig