FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Lynnity- Natural Supplements Review

The way to my heart is no doubt through my stomach. 
I love food and I love eating. 


If the world is divided into two types of people, the eat to live or live to eat type, 
I am definitely the latter. 

That also means that I eat out a lot as I am always on the hunt for a new exciting eatery in town.
But as I grow older, I have begun to be more conscious of the food that I am putting into my body. And it’s a whole lot tougher when I eat out a lot. 

I have also been experiencing quite a lot of food-related problem popping up as I age. 
I have been faced with digestion problem, I need to be more watchful of my diet to keep the lethal “3-highs” (high cholesterol, high blood glucose, and high blood pressure) at bay, I need to balance my fiber and protein intake to make sure my bowels are happy, and I certainly need to up my antioxidant intake. 

That’s why D and I have decided to incorporate more supplements into our daily lives, not just to make us feel better, but to look better too! 


We love to start our day by suppying our bodies with all the super amazing ingredients! 




Botanic Superfood (RM138).
This item is great as a meal replacement, or as a meal supplement. It contains all the nutrient you may need from the 4 major food groups like protein, vegetables, fruits, and grains!

Protein
Soy Bean, Red Bean, Mung Bean, Almond, Green Pea, Whey Protein, Green Bean, Black Soy Bean, Walnut
Grains
 Coarse Rice, Corn, Barley, Brown Rice, Lutos Seed, Wheat Millet, Black Sesame, Glutinous Rice, Wheat, Flax Seed, Oat Bran (Beta-Glucan)
Vegetables
Spinach, Celery, Cucumber, Parsley, Yam, Red Beet
Fruits
 Pear, Green Apple, Pineapple, Kiwi, Passion Fruit, Lemon

Some of the benefits of the Botanic Superfood includes:
1.  Overall healthy development of kids whilst boosting their immunity.
2. Weight management and energy supplies; Complete nutrients; Improved digestive functions and gut health for the adults

The way D likes to incorporate this into his daily life is by mixing a sachet of the superfood with one scoop of his whey protein! 





Not only does the superfood provides a complete and balanced nutrient for D, it worked incredibly well as a meal replacement after every workout session. Not to mention, it made his protein shake taste really well too! 





Botanic Health for Bone and Joint Health (RM138)
Made from Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Blue Green Algae, Orthosiphon, Lithothamnion Seaweed, Black ginger, Ascorbic Acid, Oat Bran, L arginine and Taurine, this supplement is great to be taken with a meal or alone.

This product is especially beneficial for those who wish to improve their bone and joint health as well as alleviate joint related pain and inflammation.


People around me know that I have gotten rid of dairy completely from my diet.
It means I risk myself from reduced calcium intake, and it’s especially not helping when I work out a lot and most of the workout requires abundant joint movement.

That’s why I have turned to Botanic Health not just to replenish calcium into my body, it’s also believed to be able to increase my bone density, repair cartilage and replenish collagen. What’s even better? This is entirely dairy free! So it’s suitable for vegetarians too! 

 I take empty one sachet into my mini shaker, add in 200ml of water.
Shake it up and drink it all up!




 Phyto Blend Tropical Botanic Juice (RM188)

It is a solution with a combination of phyto-nutrient from natural plant and fruits extract to show promising slimming effects. Lynnity Phyto Tropical accelerates the breakdown of fat and metabolism rate. It also contains magical fruits extract which suppresses appetite in a natural way through manipulation of leptin in the bloodstream. Black ginger also improves skin’s elasticity and suppress fat absorption. Besides, you could also rely on this Tropical Juice to supply vitamins, minerals, enzymes, protein, amino acids & other micronutrients.

The key ingredients include:
Pineapple, mangosteen, prune, spinach, celery, parsley, black ginger, L-Carnitine, L-arginine, Taurine, Guarana, Gotu Kola.



All I do is just consume 15ml each day after lunch.

On days where we both needed a mid-day pick me up, we have opted for these healthier options of black coffee! 




D likes his Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee with Eurycoma Longifolia (RM88) to provide him with the energy that he needs.

This coffee contains:
       • Tongkat Ali / Eurycoma longifolia extract (160mg)
       • Pakawali / Tinospora cordifolia extract (80mg)
       • Ubi jaga / Smilax myosotiflora (80mg)
to promote balanced cellular energy boost and double the coffee’s effects.

This is D’s absolute favourite because the extracts above are pretty established for their functions in:
  • Increases testosterone and sperm motility
  • Reduce stress and fatigue
  • Improves muscle mass, strength, and mood



I, on the other hand, enjoy the goodness of the Liberica, Arabica & Robusta coffee beans from Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee - Instant Black Coffee (RM 68.00).

All of the Lynnity coffees contains Prebiotic - Fructo-oligosaccharide from chicory root supports healthy digestion; No artificial additives, colouring, sweeteners or preservatives; Lower acidity than most instant coffees; and is suitable for vegan!



Lynnity Relief (Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil) (RM 88.00)

Lynnity Relief is great to help soothe minor discomfort.
Its cooling sensation is said to provide a cooling sensation during or after workout session while the invigorating scent keeps you more alert.  
It is also great for relieving dysmenorrhoea during that time of the month. 



I love rolling this essential oil on my carpal tunnel to relieve the soreness from all day of tapping away on the computer/ mobile.

In times of stress, I love rolling it on my temples to ease my mind and relax too!

If you are interested in trying out these products for yourself, I have a major great news for all of you! 

Lynnity is now available at 11street and Lazada

To celebrate this milestone, they are having a launching promo!

Enjoy 50% off storewide with No minimum purchase!

And enjoy FREE Shipping (within West Malaysia)!

Note: Promo ends this month (August 2017)

 Check out now at:


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig