FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Bestie's wedding Photo Diary Part 1

It was my Bestie Aishah's wedding back in December. 
I was really happy for her to have found her life partner! 

She's been hurt, so it's really comforting to know that she's found someone whom she could spend her whole life with. 
I was really sad that I wasn't able to make it to her engagement ceremony few months ago, 
and I promised her to make myself available for her wedding. 
And yesssss!! I made it!! 
So happy to be able to share these loveliest and happiest moments of her life!




IT WAS MY FIRST TIME ENTERING A MOSQUE! 
And I had to wear all covered up so her sister kindly borrowed me one of her clothes! 





























Officially a wife now Aishah! 
So happy for her! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig