FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Yeast Bistronomy at Bangsar Telawi 2

It was more than two years ago when I last (or first) visited this restaurant. 
This place had been at the back of my mind after my first visit despite my love for it, because it is always a full house, with a long waiting list. 
I love my weekends to be relatively fuss-free, and stress-free, because, my life is highly stressful all the other time, so I prefer a relaxing dine out on my weekends.


But one morning, as D and I were strolling in Bangsar looking for brunches to eat around 11 in the morning, I told D how I have always wanted to dine here but I didn't like the wait. 
D walked forward and asked the waitress if the queue was long for a table of two. 
And guess what? We got lucky that the waiting time was pretty short. And horrayyyy that a table for two is always the easiest to accommodate. 

After a brief 15 minutes of waiting, we finally got ourselves a table. 



I love love love the interior design of this place. I have never been to France and had been dying to witness the beauty of France with my own eyes, coming to this place is like getting a small piece of France as the owner of the restaurant has re-created this whole French eating scenery in this cosy neighbourhood of Bangsar Telawi. Thanks to the Frenchman Christophe Chatron-Michaud & his Malaysian-born wife, Lissan Teh.




I was madly in love with the retro looking red sofa seating. It looks so vintage yet elegant.


Photography isn't allowed but I sneakily snapped a picture of the open kitchen which I love, but not so much when the grease clung tight to my hair and my clothes, made me smelling like food all day long.


I ordered a tea to go with my lovely brunch- English Breakfast Tea, my all time favourite tea. 
I took a photo of the tea because I love the packaging. It looks like chocolate to me. HAHAHA

Oeufs Poches Benedictine with Turkey Ham (RM 22) was my choice for that day. I was slightly disappointed that they used some cooking device with a dome shape to prepare the eggs, resulting the eggs to be firm on the outside and the yolk was barely runny. The sauce though was okay. Although the eggs were not on point, I still really like the overall dish. I think everything went well together.

Croissant aux Champignons (RM21), mushroom with bechamel sauce served in a croissant along with a side of green salad. The bechamel sauce is top notch in terms of taste and savoriness. When you mix with their house made croissant, it is just perfect!

Lemon cake! 
I personally think it was the perfect lemon cake! 
Probably the best lemon cake I have eaten (that's a bold statement isn't it?). 
But D thinks it's way too sweet for his likings. 

I suck at taking flat-lay photos, but I think this one looks quite good, no? 







Hahahhahah! These photos certainly looked like I was dining alone. The place was too busy for us to move around and snap some wefie together. So yea, #sorrynotsorry that I have to bore you with my face.

In a nutshell, I love this place, but I probably wouldn't revisit them again for brunch, because there are so many other brunch places we have yet to try out. But I would definitely return for their pastries and breads!

Yeast Bistronomy
No. 24G, Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +6 03 2282 0118
Opening Hours: Tues-Sun, 8am till late

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig