FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate Review

Just hitting the mid of my twenties, I am definitely in desperate need from the lifting department. 
I've been frantically searching high and low for anything that says "anti-aging" or "lifting" because I want to be able to look the way I am now in many many years down the road. 
Which is why the "elderly" in me was jumping in excitement when I got given the all new Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate to test it out, alongside with some other products in the line which totally complement the brand new serum!


The new and improved Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate is claimed to be a miracle elixir that would enhance the production of skin’s natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid levels in as short as 7 days to reveal visibly-younger skin! 


I must say, I am really impressed with the packaging of all Nutox products, signature ruby colour in pretty heavy tubs, the products look more high-end than the products' price tags! 


Through consumer research, it is found that most Malaysian women don't bother using any anti-aging products until they've noticed the signs of aging on their skin! These women would then pile on any serums and hoping to see immediate results.

And this is the exact reason why the research team behind Nutox has decided to reformulate their serum to improve products’ efficacy. Now, women can expect better results in a shorter time with Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate!

Having been in the market for more than 10 years now, Nutox Advanced serum had quickly become Malaysian's favourite anti-aging serum in 2006 when it was first launched. Christine Law, Skincare Marketing Manager of Tohtonku Sdn. Bhd explained that with the combination of both Bird's nest coupled with the Actigenic+ Technology, the all new Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate works effectively at targeting various aging issues such as fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Harnessing the powers of Macro Algae and Indian Gentian Extracts, Actigenic+ is an epidermis regeneration system that significantly firms up the skin, resulting in a more youthful complexion.



This magic elixir is suitable for all skin type at all age range, but is especially beneficial for those who wish to:

Restores & rejuvenate
Expect plumper skin in 7 days as this serum replenishes and reactivate the production of collagen and elastin.

Lift, firm & smoothen
Expect firmer skin in just 7 days. Prolonged usage ensures smoother skin texture and visible reductions of fine lines and wrinkles in less than one month! 


My verdict: 
I am really impressed with the overall packaging of the products and the way the product is dispensed. It is absolutely hygienic with an easy-to-use pipette that helps to standardize the amount of products for each application. 
It has a very liquidy texture that absorbs into the skin in a matter of seconds and leaves the skin feeling highly hydrated without the tacky feeling. 
I personally enjoy fragrance in my skin care products but those who are sensitive to fragrance should note that there is fragrance added to this product. 
After one week, I could see that my skin texture has massively improved, fine lines around my eyes are so much less noticeable. Overall, skin feels firmer and has more plumpness to it. My skin complexion appears more even too! 

But I personally think the serum is best used with Nutox Night Repair, and it provides an extra layer that locks in the nutrients and repairs your skin while you sleep! 

So, other than the star product, below are the products I'd like to give an honourable mention:

1. Nutox Moisturising Lotion
Definitely an important step to my current skin care routine. 
This toner is slightly more viscous than any liquid-y toner in the market, but it does smooth onto the skin like a dream and it adds SO MUCH HYDRATION to my skin every time I am out of the shower. 
It helps balance out my skin's pH whilst also adding back a ton of moisture that got lost during my face wash. 

2. Nutox Anti-Aging Cream
This cream is on the heavier side, and it does feel slightly heavy. But I'd imagine this to be really good for more mature skin type. 

3. Nutox Night Repair
This is my favourite product after the Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate! 
The white and creamy texture looked heavy in the pot, but it glides onto the skin really smoothly. 
It doesn't leave any sticky residue behind, and it is almost fragrance-free. 
It acts as a protective layer that repairs the skin and prevents moisture loss in the night. 
This and the serum is definitely my go-to every single night! 

If you, like all the other women out there, have noticed a line or two on your face, act fast to diminish those signs of aging in no time with Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate; as for those who are still enjoying the luxury of having young and plumped skin, it's time to retain such youthful skin before it's too late! 

Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate is priced at RM79.90 (30ml) and is now available at all major pharmacies, supermarkets, and hypermarkets nationwide. 

For more information, follow Nutox Malaysia on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NutoxStayYoung).

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig