FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Henry Butcher Art Auctioneer - A Gathering of Past Winners - UOB Painting of The Year

"Henry Butcher Malaysia, having had decades of asset auctioning experience, from real estate to plant & machinery, aspires to help rectify this situation by providing an additional avenue of sale and purchase of art pieces for galleries, collectors and investors. Thus the birth of Henry Butcher Art Auctioneers in 2009."
I honestly haven't been to any auction before, so prior to attending this art exhibition, my sister and I were both really anxious. But the truth is, everything seems difficult in our head, until we really execute it. LOL.


It is strategically located at the outside of a luxury condominium, well I don't know if outside is the right word. LOL.

And I absolutely adore this place, loads of greenery, loads of water and it is sooooo tranquil. We were there rather early so we walked around and marvelled at the beautiful place, until we saw people started entering the art gallery.



This time, I only picked two of my favourite art work!

 First one is a collage which looks super cute you won't even be able to tell it's a collage.

Then we walked around and looked at other pieces, and there was a young artist approached us and talked to us while we were looking at his paintings.

When we were excited to speak to Ronny Chong, a famous artist whose paintings mainly revolved around his life and mainly portraits, he had to teach a bunch of kids how to paint. LOL. How cute. Andddddd guess what? When I approached Ronny and wanted to talk to him I mistaken his surname and boy was it embarrassing. LOL.


 And this is another of my favourite out of all the displayed artwork. 




Henry Butcher Art Auctioneers,
LG1-1, SENI Mont Kiara, 2a Changkat Duta Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur,
+60 3 2691 3089,
curate.com.my/exhibitions

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig