FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Seremban Baked Crabs @ Seremban Seafood Village

It was just an ordinary shopping day where my family was just spending time rambling in a mall, all of a sudden my dad asked if we were all keen to head down to Seremban for their popular baked crab. Being a devoted foodie myself, I don't see there's any reason for me to reject this suggestion. So there was I, driving my family down to Seremban with a mission- the hunt for the infamous baked crab.


My dad saw it being featured on media some time ago, and his brain that works exactly like a GPS led us all the way to the village, with a little help of Waze, we managed to locate this restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant around 4-ish to 5? I know it was an odd time for dinner, but that's how we roll. LOL. So we ordered some other dishes along with the infamous baked crab.

 Fried Emperor Noodle, 
MY FAV KIND OF NOODLE, 
and they somehow managed to fail it. :(
It tasted really blanddddddd... 

 This is their secret recipe, special blend of sauce to go with the crab. 

 Pleaseeeeeeee...
IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE CLAYPOT LOU SHU FUN! 
Which obviously, taste as unappealing as the presentation. -.-

 Kong Pou style stir fried shell. 
I forgot exactly what kind of seafood was it, 
but this was slightly okay,
but of course it wasn't tasty or whatsoever. 

 Salted egg fried long beans. 
JUST TELL ME HOW CAN SALTED EGG GO WRONG. Howwwwwwww...
But they are so 'brilliant', they made this taste horrible. -.-

 Let me present you the infamous baked crabbbbb!
Honestly after trying out those few dishes before this one, 
we knew we should keep our expectation low. 

Baked crab, which is supposed to be grilled or barbecued, 
but they actually deep fried it, 
and the shell is coated with some thick sweet sauce, 
which were then caramelized after the deep fried process. 
This dish was okayyyyyyyy! 
It felt as if I was eating candy. LOL. 

 And here is my baby Sis Jasmine,
who loves crab to a tee. LOL. 

Honestly, the moment we stepped foot into the restaurant, 
we were disgusted by the C grade cleanliness. 
My sister, even found bug on her plate. EWWWWWWW! 
And the crab was super duper overpriced. 
I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING IT OUT. LOL. 

Anyway, my family frequent to Seremban a lot, and I took a few more photos whilst I was there, but didn't have a proper post to put them so I thought I should just put them down here. LOL. Just some vain photos. KTHANKSBYE. 




Kedai Makanan Seremban
No 3720-3724, Jalan Tuanku Munawir,
70000 Seremban, N.S.
Tel : 06-7641 260
GPS Coordinates: N2 43.977 E101 56.058

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig