FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Two Sons @ Solaris Dutamas

On a random evening months ago, when I was chatting with a dear friend of mine, Kash, he suddenly sent me a photo of a beautifully decorated restaurant. I was immediately drawn to the minimalist design of the restaurant. It's my favourite, Scandinavian decoration with a lot of white, black and wood. My friend, who is also a foodie, appreciates good food and good ambiance! He emphasized that this place serves really good food! That's when I know, I would die with regret should I not visit this place myself.


This restaurant is located outside of Publika, and it's at the right if you're coming out from Publika.

We were there earlier than midday, so we thought we should try out their all day breakfast, which look tempting from the menu.

 I regret for not taking photos around! 
It was full of peopleeeeee... And I was shy. Hehe. 
But! This place is really  beautifullllll! 

Since it was pretty full, 
we were seated at the entrance. LOL. 






My sister was still feeling full from her heavy breakfast at home, so we ordered two dishes, one for me and another one for sharing.


 WAFFLEEEEE!!! 
Isssssss...
BAE! <3 
Two pieces of waffle, topped with strawberries and ice cream, 
and a nice mixture of caramel and chocolate sauce. 
SOOOOO YUMMMEYHHH! 


 Me Egg Benedicts! 
Which is rather odd, since they separate the hollandaise sauce from the egg. LOL. 
And the poaced egg wasn't really successful. 
But I still enjoyed it somehow. 


It's such a shame that we did not try out their mains! I saw their mains, which comprises of western and eastern cuisine looked really really tempting! And I am looking forward to come back for more awesome food! Their price was pretty affordable too.

Two Sons Bistro
A4-G2-8, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 017-2238018
Open
Mon-Thu 10:30am to 10:30pm,
Fri 10:30am to 11:30pm,
Sat 9:30am to 11:30pm,
Sun 9:30am to 10:30pm

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig