FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Real Food at 1 Mont Kiara Mall and Shalini Ganendra Fine Art Gallery

If you think you've been eating real food all these while, this shop is going to redefine what's REAL food for you.


Real food started out in Singapore, then to Penang and now finally in KL. It's definitely a heaven for health-concerned consumers as it is not only a beautifully decorated vegetarian restaurant, it is also a stocked grocer with exciting repertoire.










This is just the kind of day where no angle looked goodddddd and all I could feel was bloated bloated bloated. LOL. 

I had my big breakfast. 
Which, didn't look as appealing.
But the taste was all right. 
The baked beans was special to me, as it wasn't just your ordinary canned baked beans. 
Guess that's what REAL baked beans are. 
Food was slightly bland, owing to the REAL concept I suppose. 

I am a huge fan of pumpkin and I don't need any mor elaboration for it. 
So I knew I had had had to order this pumpkin pancake. 
I actually wished it wasn't fried? 
To keep it REAL, they have the open kitchen concept. 
Which has its pros and cons. 
While they were frying this pancake for us, 
the grease filled the air in the restaurant,
and the grease lingered on us for the rest of the day. :(

Oh I digressed. 
So on the first bite, I thought it was completely bland. 
So I decided to eat it with the fruits that come along. 
AND guess what? 
I dislike both oranges and pineapples. 
So it was really not my preferred kind of food? 
BUT! 
When I decided to eat the pancake and the fruits separately, 
*cue holly sounds* 
IT WAS GOOD! 


After our meal here, we went down to Shalini Ganendra Fine Art Gallery in PJ to see some arts. This art gallery is listed under the top 10 art galleries in Malaysia.

Real Food
G-11, Ground Floor, 1 Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-6211-9078

Not too many photos taken this time round, but please stay tuned for more photos on my second visit.



Address: 8, Lorong 16/7b, Seksyen 16, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-7932 4740

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig