FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

M Marini Caffe - Champagne, Caviar and Caffe at KLCC

I could still remember the first time I passed by the ground floor concourse of the third tower of KLCC, I was so entranced by the beautiful design of this dining place, which is pleasantly flanked among luxury brands like Chanel, Cartier, Giorgio Armani and Versace. 


It was of course no surprise, that this place with lush settings is owned by the people behind Marini's 57, hence the name. 

We were drawn to their afternoon tea set, but we were slightly early in addition to feeling peckish, so we ended up going for the lunch set, which we thought was a bargain!



Though I am a devoted minimalist design lover, 
I can't hide the jubilant in me, 
when I was in this lush space which exudes luxurious Italian charm. 
with a lot of gold and dark brown. 

Although this place is renown for caviar and champagne, 
which scream expensive, 
the lunch sets were priced reasonably at RM30 ish. 
And it comes with tea or coffee! 
Bargain!


Salmon sandwich. 

Roasted chicken. 

The food wasssssss not too bad but it wasn't very impressive, 
but I would say it corresponds to the price we are paying. 
I mean, 
look at the ambiance, 
every nook is picture perfect, 
everything looks picturesque, 
for these, it is already worth the money. :P




It is such a shame if I don't maximise my time here for loads of selfies. 










Their menu offers different range of meals to serve different kinds of customers, if you are in the mood for a splurge, they serve caviar that would cost you a plane ticket, and in the interim, they also serve affordable food which would not wound your wallet.

M Marini Caffé
LCG04 Ground Floor, Suria KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 2383 6030
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm
Email: reservations@marinisgroup.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mmarinicaffe
Website: http://www.mmarinis.com

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig