FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Baker Street London Sweater Styling

Our country is filled with tremendous sunshine, but we are still blessed with occasional rainy and gloomy days, and those relatively chilly days are my absolute favourite kinda weather, because that's the only time I get to be all comfortable and dressed in a sweater. 
Baker Street 服飾" " 英國品牌 Baker Street" " 英國 Baker Street baker street BK2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADSET 英國BAKER STREET BK2 無線藍牙立體聲耳機 bakerstreet 羊駝
As much as I love dressing up, recently I've found myself gravitating towards a rather laid back style. That said, I still want myself to look like I have made an effort in dressing up. And that's when I found out, the secret to looking like I have spent an hour on picking clothes and dressing up lies in a nice sweater! 
Baker Street 服飾" " 英國品牌 Baker Street" " 英國 Baker Street baker street BK2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADSET 英國BAKER STREET BK2 無線藍牙立體聲耳機 bakerstreet 羊駝
I was sent this piece of sweater from Baker Street and that's pretty much the only thing I have been wearing on my lazy days, or on days where I was running late in the morning and I had no time to plan my outfit. 

Baker Street 服飾" " 英國品牌 Baker Street" " 英國 Baker Street baker street BK2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADSET 英國BAKER STREET BK2 無線藍牙立體聲耳機 bakerstreet 羊駝

Originated from a market in London, UK and founded by a bunch of Alpaca-fascinated artists, this brand is well known for its creative painting with a twist on some of the high end brands' logos! 
Each and every design is an art piece from the artists which are then printed with great details and craftsmanship onto each of the clothing. European eco-friendly ink is used not only to ensure top notch quality, but also to preserve the environment. 

Now I am going to show you how I style this sweater for different occasions! 

1. Lazy uni days
On my lazy uni days, I just need to throw on a pair of skinnies and some comfortable slip-ons, my trusty Coach backpack and a pair of sunnies and I am all ready for uni!
Lecture halls (or in my case, my lab) are usually super cold, so this sweater is definitely my best bet to beat the cold!


Baker Street 服飾" " 英國品牌 Baker Street" " 英國 Baker Street baker street BK2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADSET 英國BAKER STREET BK2 無線藍牙立體聲耳機 bakerstreet 羊駝
2. Grocery shopping
The grocery store is definitely the coldest place in our country! Lol! It's really common to see me shivering while picking out fruits and veges etc.
And for me, it's a constant struggle between looking presentable and staying warm.
But I guess now I don't have to compromise any of the above!
I just need to put on my Baker Street London Sweater, which looks incredible on its own,
throw on any shorts, and I am all ready to shop away! 


Baker Street 服飾" " 英國品牌 Baker Street" " 英國 Baker Street baker street BK2 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADSET 英國BAKER STREET BK2 無線藍牙立體聲耳機 bakerstreet 羊駝
3. Date
I would totally wear this on a date with D if I wanna look cute and feel comfortable at the same time!
A skater skirt instantly makes any outfit looks fun and flirty!
Just tie my hair up in a cute pony-tail and put on my funkiest-looking sunnies, and D would be so impressed already!


The sweater I am wearing can be purchased at their website!

For more other designs and browsing, head over to http://www.bakerstreet.uk/tw/!






No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig