FOOD | LIFESTYLE | FASHION | BEAUTY | FITNESS | MALAYSIA

Choco beige smooth hair transformation + Tsuya & Milbon Hair treatment

Having smooth and healthy looking hair has been a monthly goal for me. 
Constant heat-styling and colouring are amongst the killers to the shine of my hair. 

But 90's hairstyle proven to me once again,
that we can totally rock the trendiest hair colour without compromising the health of our hair! 

It's been 6 weeks since my last visit to 90's hairstyle
my roots had grown out quite a bit. 

But instead of touching up my roots, I decided to ditch the reddish tone of hair I had for CNY, 
and transition back to ash-toned hair, which I though flatters my olive skin tone more. 

To prevent damaging my hair, the magic hands in 90's hairstyle didn't just strip away the red with bleach, instead, 
Juno and Jennifer came up with a concoction of colours which target at canceling out the red tones, and bring back the cool tones one step at a time. 

As per any hair colouring services in 90's hairstyle, all services commenced with a refreshing scalp treatment which aimed at refreshing and de-sensitizing the roots. 


Jennifer sectioned my hair and worked the scalp treatments onto my scalp and gently massaged to ensure complete absorption. 





They then began with the colouring. 


What makes 90's hairstyle hair colouring services stand out from the others had got to be their chemical hair services infused with premium hair treatment from Japan, TSUYA

TSUYA hair treatment works at replenishing moisture back to the hair, all thanks to its high content of amino acids and hyaluronic acid, fused with 100% natural collagen powder. With just one usage,  you will notice a vast improvement in the signs of damage on the hair with frizzy and knotty ends immensely reduced. Consistent usage has the ability to strengthen the hair and restore its natural state. 

Mixing a few drops of TSUYA into the hair dye also has the ability to make the hair colour lasts longer on the hair. 

As usual, hair dye was applied in a breeze, but meticulous in every way! 




Once the hair colouring step was complete, I did the MILBON two steps treatment to further lock in moisture into my hair! 



Healthy looking hair has to start from the roots, so Juno recommended that I treat my sensitive scalp with this brand new hair treatment. 

I thoroughly enjoyed the cooling sensation it provided! 


And the outcome? 



HAIR COMMERCIAL approved hair! 

I was over the moon to see how my hair had gone incredibly smooth and luscious at the end of the treatment. 



The red colour was successfully taken out, without damaging my hair! 



I can't wait to visit them again and transition my hair into an attractive shade of ash! 

So stay tuned! 

90's HAIRSTYLE APRIL PROMO
Enjoy Hair Colouring And Hair Treatment For Only RM198! Promotion Valid For All Hair Length! Bring A Friend And Enjoy Additional 10% Discount If You Are “Flying” Soon!

【April Super Promotion】
❤RM168: Hair Cut + Hair Treatment + Homecare Products
❤RM198: Hair Colouring + Hair Treatment (EXCLUDE Bleaching)
❤RM218: Hair Cut + Hair Colouring + Hair Treatment (EXCLUDE Bleaching)
❤RM328: Hair Cut + Hair Colouring + Hair Bleaching One Time + Olaplex Hair Treatment

All the promotional package is applicable to all hair length! If you are taking our promotion package and flying before 30th June, show us your flight booking, and bring one more friend to 90’s Hairstyle for our promotional package, both of you can enjoy a 10% discount for our promotional package!

*Promotion valid from 1st April 2018 until 30th April 2018
*Customers have to show any flight booking between the period of 1st April 2018 until 30th June 2018.
*Customer have to bring at least 1 friend and both taking our April promotion package to be entitled for the 10% discount
*Terms and conditions applied

90's Hairstyle
Address: No. 8, Jalan Radin Bagus 6, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603- 9054 6881
Business Hour: Monday, Wednesday- Saturday 11am- 8.30pm ; Sunday 11am- 7.30pm (CLOSED on Tuesday)

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig